- Perfect Gift for International Women's Day/valentines day/anniversary/birthday/mothers day/fathers day/Christmas. Get rid of the restricted cable. NO, insert your phone, NO plug-in cable, NO plug-out cable, drop & charge, pick up & go, enjoy the real wireless convenience, save 1 minute every day in your daily commute. Fits like it was built into a vehicle. The wireless charger is fit for Chevy Malibu 2016-2022.
- OEM Factory Installed Style: Never add a stupid phone holder or phone mount with long ugly cable and 100% conflict with your interior, CarQiWireless designed it for Chevrolet Malibu.
- Compatible Phones: CarQiWireless charger is compatible with iPhone 14 /iPhone 14 Pro / iPhone 14 Pro Max/ iPhone 14 Plus / iPhone 13 Pro Max / 13 Pro / 13 / 13 Mini / iPhone 12 Pro / 12 / 12 Mini / SE (2020) / 11/ 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / XR / XS / X / 8 / 8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S20 / S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+ Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7, Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL and All Qi enabled phones and devices.
- Direct replacement, easy Installation. No need to spend too many steps and time, very easy to put down and pick up the center console organizer tray.
- Genuine Wireless Charging: Charges 8% to 15% in a 30-minute daily commute, if your phone is almost full, the charger will automatically switch to a trickle-charge model to maximize your phone battery life, make sure to set the phone down fairly centered, too far off and the light will flash and it won't charge.
Q: Does this have to be plugged in? Can it charge the car key?
A: We have car charger within the product and plug in the Cigarette lighter.no, it won't charge, We design this place to put small objects such as car keys, and coins.
Q: Will it charge a phone with the vehicle off? Will it pull power from the car battery with the vehicle off?
A: It does charge the phone while the car is in accessory mode but not while the car is completely off. The charger powers off the moment the car is turned off.
Q: Will this function properly if you circumvent the lighter adapter, and plug the cable's USB connector directly into the car's USB outlet?
A: No, this is powered by the cigarette lighter outlet. The USB port on the wireless charger is only used to power another device.