- 【PROFESSIONAL DESIGN】: Our wireless charger is designed after a lot of research and testing, it will perfectly fit your car. Suitable for Audi A4 (Sedan, Allroad Quattro) A5 (Coupe, Sportback, Cabriolet) 2017-2022, for Audi S4 (Sedan) S5 (Coupe, Sportback, Cabriolet) 2018-2022.
- 【COMPATIBLE PHONES】: CarQiWireless charger is compatible with iPhone 14 Pro / 14 / 13 Pro / 13 / 13 Mini / 12 Pro / 12 / 12 Mini / SE (2020) / 11/ 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / XR / XS / X / 8 / 8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S20 / S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+ Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7, Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL and All Qi-enabled phones and devices
- 【WIRELESS CHARGING】: In order to make the wireless charging pad fast charge your smartphone, CarQiWireless provides a fast charging Charger with 9V / 2A fast charging port.Fast charging 7.5W for iPhone or 10W for Android(Fast Charge is NOT supported on the Google Pixel Series Phone like Pixel 2/3/4 XL). Any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- 【GIFT FOR HIM】: International Women's Day, Women's Day Gifts For Women, valentines day gifts for him valentines day gifts for boyfriend valentines day gifts for men valentines day gifts for dad anniversary birthday mothers day fathers day men's gifts for men gifts for husband Christmas anniversary gift for mom gift for women gift ideas
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】: Easy installation without any professional tools required, you can install it in 2 minutes. No further Modification is required for Installation.
Q: Does this wireless charger support Qualcomm fast wireless charging?
A: Mobile phones with QI protocol can be charged. If it supports wireless charging, it can be charged.
Q: Why the green led that indicates charging begins to flash?
A: The phone is not solid on the charger or the charger is not seated properly.
Q: Will it charge a phone with the vehicle off? Will it pull power from the car battery with the vehicle off?
A: It does charge the phone while the car is in accessory mode but not while the car is completely off. The charger powers off the moment the car is turned off.